Wednesday, October 31, 2007
I nominate, Sheriff Joe Arpaio for so many reasons, that I am almost ashamed to begin listing them:
1. He loves pink underwear (but as a gay man so do I)!
2. He has created the first grass roots program to arrest your neighbor. This is a Sippenhaft classic.
3. He is all over your borders, and at your local furniture store, ready to arrest anyone profiled as an illegal.
4. He already has a Selective Enforcement Unit, a Sippenhaft necessity.
4. And probably most importantly, he is a media poster child, being described as "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"